Comment on page
What you need to know about using our sandbox APIs
- Signing up allows you to create Subscription Keys which are used to authenticate you in all Sandbox API calls.
- Without active subscription keys it is not possible to use the portal to receive the correct responses from the Meeco Sandbox APIs.
- You must provide accurate information about you and your organization while registering. By signing up to the Meeco portal you agree to our terms and conditions and usage restrictions contained therein.
- We are committed to ensure uninterrupted availability and performance of our services and try our best to minimize downtime. Meeco will perform system upgrade/maintenance as and when required and is not liable for any inconvenience/loss occurred due to unavailability of our Sandbox services.
- The various tiers of subscription limit the amount and frequency of calls you can make in the Sandbox environment.
- You must safeguard the API keys and username/password information and never share this information with any other person/organization.
You must not:
- Spam, overload or flood the system
- Use the system to store/distribute any offensive, illegal, fraudulent or abusive material
- Transfer or distribute services without our permission
- Use our service for any purpose that violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, especially laws that deal with financial data, data protection, privacy and data security.
- Use the Meeco services to capture and decrypt the personal data of users of their app, nor store any of their data
- Sell or rent any user data to marketers or third parties
- Access or use the service for any unlawful, infringing, threatening, abusive, obscene, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, or fraudulent purpose
- Scan or test in any method the potential vulnerability of any Meeco infrastructure
- Breach, disable, interfere with, or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures or any other aspect of the Meeco platform
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, copy, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Meeco Platform, except as permitted by applicable law;
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Meeco Platform
- Claim to represent Meeco, such as claiming that the developed product is endorsed by Meeco
Each subscription tier has differing quotas and request rate limiting.
In addition, Developers must acknowledge the use of Meeco services in their product.
- Meeco reserve the right to refuse or suspend access to the Service in whole or in part where we believe the Service is being accessed or used in violation of this Policy.
- We will use reasonable efforts to notify you via email or other method when deciding to withhold, refuse, or terminate access to the Platform.
- We may immediately suspend or terminate access without notice if appropriate under the circumstances, such as when we become aware of activity that is a violation of any applicable law or when we determine, in our sole discretion, that harm is imminent.
- Meeco will not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by you or any third party resulting from Meeco’s exercise of its rights under this Policy or under applicable law.
- Please report at [email protected] if you notice any violation of this policy. We may take any appropriate action -- including reporting any activity or conduct that we suspect violates the law to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties -- in our sole discretion in respect to such violations.
Last modified 2mo ago